Business Administration Assistant
Location: Leeds (central)
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking Business Administration Assistant to support us in our daily admin activities. You’ll play a key role as part of our team, supporting integral admin tasks and delivering a high standard of customer service to our clients.
aFinite are an IT services provider based in Leeds City Centre. We provide advice, consultancy and support to businesses, charities, not-for-profit organisations and educational institutions across the UK. We are also delighted to have US and EU based commercial clients.
We’re a small but friendly bunch here, and as part of the team you can expect some amazing perks that include frequent visits to a number of awesome eating establishments in Leeds.
Working within the technology industry also means we’re lucky enough to work with top of the range equipment in a modern environment, with a desk set up tailored to suit each individual’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone professionally and screening calls.
- General admin e.g. updating spreadsheets, producing quotations, checking email, managing calendars
- Banking and financial administration using Sage
- Assisting in overseeing our helpdesk ticketing system
- Liaising between clients and other team members
- Data management – CRM
- Ordering and taking receipt of IT equipment
- Scanning, filing and shredding documents
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have strong administration experience and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good keyboard skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Willingness to help, hardworking and conscientious attitude
- An enthusiastic “can-do” approach
- Communicates and acts in a professional manner at all times
- A consistent, reliable, flexible attitude and good time keeping
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
The following skills are considered advantageous:
- Experience working with Sage is desirable, but not necessary
- Previous experience as an administrator or within an office environment would be beneficial in this role.
If you think you’re the person we’re looking for, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us on 0113 887 3999